Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A blog on hiatus?

You may have noticed that there hasn’t been a post on the Underdog since late April. For that, I do apologize. This lack of blogging warrants at least an explanation to those who read my thoughts. I have been on hiatus for the last month; traveling, relaxing, and pondering many thoughts as well as experimenting with a new workout regimine so that I my improve my honeymoon physique.

I assure all of you that Spike the Underdog shall return soon. There is much to write about including more updates on the Senate filibusters, the Washington Gubernatorial trial, how I stole David Broder’s cab in D.C. and more.

Don’t lose heart yet, more is coming…

9 comments:

Doxxiegirl said...

yeah yeah....we all know the truth...your just a slacker....I mean for crying out loud...your unemployed...I think you could make some time for blogging...you gotta get your priorities figured out ( :

Forrest said...

Doxxie is right. You don't have any excuse. You should be the new up-and-coming, go to guy media blogger by now but instead all your two readers get is a hiatus notice. For shame.

emma lou said...

you were in dc? you ought to have told me, i would have snuck down, at least to run the city with you and lpg for an eve...silly matt.

Coop said...

So why hasn't the blogging resumed yet? Your blog audience feels neglected.

(Doxxiegirl) said...

Cause Stonewall is being LAZY!! It's not like he is doing anything else....

Forrest said...

What are you talking about Doxxie?? He is totally busy picking napkins and invitations and scheduling the wedding singer. I have known Matt for a good long time and he most certainly isn't lazy, just incredibly faggy!!

(Doxxiegirl) said...

oh, yeah....cause being called Lazy is worse than being called faggy! You guys crack me up, always brighten my day with your antics and philosophy.

Besides, I thought Matt had all of the napkins, invitations, colors, flowers, and party favors picked out months ago...while we were still in session. I have never met a guy that could recite all the colors he wanted in his own wedding so quickly! ( :

Yep..your right....I WAS way off...not lazy...not at all

JasonP said...

Dude...I've gotten married. I know darn well that the dude just has to nod his head once in a while, throw in a "That looks great, Honey" here and there, and then show up on the wedding day. There is plenty of time left for blogging. Where the heck are you at?

(Doxxiegirl) said...

Ha, I think you have the roles reversed here. Shawndra is the one nodding her head at matt...saying.."yep Honey, that looks great".....and he is the one calling the caterer and setting up the designs for the table linens! ha!