Thursday, June 22, 2006

In memory of 1st LT Forrest P. Ewens


KXLY: Whitworth ROTC graduate killed in combat in Afghanistan

Whitworth College Press Release

Forrest was a friend of mine in college. We lived on the same hallway in Stewart Hall my first year at Whitworth and kept a friendship throughout our years there. I have always held him and his twin brother Oaken in the highest esteem.

Forrest died for America’s cause, and in the service of his country; I believe the world is better place because of people like him.

Forrest was truly a great American and a real patriot.

My prayers are with his family as they mourn his loss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the WA State Coordinator for the Home of the Brave Quilt Project. We are making a memorial quilt for Forrest's family and need his parents' address or his wife's. Please email me at barbnlamont@comcast.net if you can help me with this. Barb Shillinger

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.life-assurance-quote-in-scotland.info